does anyone know where i can find the ''telestik with velcro strap''
Steve C,6,7

In a message dated 7/7/2015 12:57:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
diannal...@aol.com writes:

yes, bobbie sent me a video where her chair  comes with a power
headrest.(same chair) the rep said it wasn't available nor  a medical
necessity. that
medicaid wouldn't permit it. i proceeded to tell her  i couldn't unbolt it.
it's a cosmetic issue, but sometimes it would be nice to  take it off. or
should i say, hit a button to put it down. it falls in the  category of a para
not wanting a power chair. but NONE of the options were  discussed with me
except lateral support that HAD to be changed.  yes,  derrick did a lot of
research, it really isn't our responsibility....they  should know but we're
the ones getting the chairs. in all respect, my rep said  she'd come out until
it's right.
dianna (still need shorter legs or foot rests on mine. using dish towels
to get my legs higher...not cool)

Well I  don't really doubt what dianna said because wheelchair companies
are  supposed to know when a person in your shape needs and work your
insurance  company will pay for it shouldn't be our job to know what we need I
mean
we  wouldn't even know if our chairs could have certain things done to  them

On Monday, July 6, 2015 10:12 AM, "_diannal767@aol.com_
(mailto:diannal...@aol.com) " <_diannal767@aol.com_ (mailto:diannal...@aol.com)
>  wrote:

can't thank you  enough for this info derrick. hope others might find it
useful. i have a  veralite icon (air) cushion and back but the jay3 would've
been my next step.  love the you tube videos. sent them to my rep.
dianna

Yes, DeeDee that would be great.  Bobbie

Smile Everyday

On Jul 4, 2015, at 3:52 PM, _diannal767@aol.com_