The biggest thing people or the movies don't get is that not walking is the
least of a paralyzed individuals problems and everybody isn't paralyzed from
the waist down. Most also believe that people that can move their arms a little
are not quads. The movie is fun to watch but doesn't show any of the
nitty-gritty rubber glove work that's involved with quadriplegia and that's ok
because very few would watch a real life quad movie. People don't want to know
the truth.
Ron

    On Sunday, May 1, 2016 4:19 PM, Lori Michaelson <lorilivin...@gmail.com>