Well, got my new chair today. Pretty happy with it. Looks pretty good. Came with headlights, blinkers, flashers, etc. Headlights might get used. I got the speed package. Goes from 6mph up to 7.5. I’m surprised how much that little bit really helps. How much faster it feels. Might need some back tweaks, but needs a few fixes for sure.

1. The foot plate is a HUGE paddle. Way to big. I’m changing it to a
   single post, 2 footplates.
2. Needs a chest strap. Don’t use it much, but need one.
3. It has a cut off switch on the back. Don’t want it. I don’t want it
   to accidentally get hit.
4. I have tilt, recline, seat raise, legrest raise, but because I
   needed a 4–way button to use it. (Because I can’t reach the joystick
   when reclined.) They put a controller on that can only use joystick
   or buttons to use them. I want to be able to use my joystick or
   buttons to recline.
5. My armrests a free floating. I want them to lock drown. I use them
   to pull myself forward, etc.

Other than that, pretty good. My arms are a bit sore after being in it for awhile. Got to get use to it. It does holds me straighter.

Greg