I'm getting so frustrated trying to get new chair.
First its been forever and a day.
Then the chair I wanted, Quantum Edge Z, can do tilt / recline, but only fit either the seat elevator or speed package, not both.
So I say Permobil F5. Shop says they checked and my insurance formulary only does the Edge Z. No other chair.
So I call my insurance. Lady just keeps saying to order the one I want on-line. But I need special back, etc. so can't really do that. Then tells me to order from company direct. Finely ask for a supervisor.
She at least understands and is helping. But still on hold while she is looking up something.

Greg