I am so sorry. We need to really check our roho’s  every day but we
don’t. I have heard of many people getting burned On heating pads  and
electric blankets, since I first joined the Quad-list.
 I recently was burned when my hot coffee glass’s straw broke . It was a
Drink Aide straw attached to insulated mug that I got at CVS. We   Were
duct  taping it together. A caregiver was not carefully watching and it
 siphoned .I am now I am using a Fleximug by Fleming. You can order
different lengths of straws. We don’t know we are getting burned because we
can’t feel.
 I have had long straw siphon quite a number of times causing burns, but I
didn’t need surgery. They did need debriefing and  wound care appointments
for several weeks .

It is terribly unfortunate that the Roho  Corporation cannot make a device
to check the quantro cushion  for the proper air distribution . Why sell a
product that can cause wounds on Spinal cord injuries. It has happened to
me several times .
Dana C 4-5 44 yrs post