I never thought an electric blanket would get that hot.
I have burned my self so many ways. The worst was dropping a cup of coffee. I had an insulated cup that got so hot it burned my hand and leg. I rest my cup on a pillow on my lap often leaning it on my stomach. I'v burned my stomach many times.
Greg