From: Lori Michaelson <lorilivin...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2019 2:49 PM
To: quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: [QUAD-L] Infectious Disease physician

Has anyone had to resort to go into an Infectious Disease Physician? If so, why?

I acquired a nosocomial infection (from a hospital) a little over a couple
years ago and it won't go away. It used to be responsive to oral antibiotics
(specifically Nitrofurantoin - a.k.a. Macrobid) but it has now become resistant
to that.

My urologist put me on Gentamicin injections but that did not work either. I
don't have a fever but I am doubled over in bladder pain and flank pain. My
urologist is at a loss as to what to do saying there is nothing that can be
done to get rid of MRSA in my bladder. That is what I have.

Thanks and Happy Easter!

--

"Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be soothing to the mind and heart
and deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." ~Dean Koontz