Greg,LOL! I am just like you! Love the sun & heat so nothing gets done until
the sun goes down, seriously!  I live in Western PA & hate the winter. The only
upside is I do get things done because I am stuck inside. Once spring is here,
I am outdoors, given up on "trying" to get things done because all I can think
about is "got to get back out in the sun."!
I am always cold & only time I am comfortable is in 80 degree weather, the
hotter the better.  I am a c6 c7 incomplete so to ensure I dont get AD I keep a
cup of ice by my side and keep cool by rubbing it on my face, arms and legs.
When its over 85 I fill a bucket up with ice & put my feet in it to keep my
temp down.
Love to hear any tips/tricks you may have to keep cool!
Shelly
    On Thursday, December 10, 2020, 07:50:45 PM EST, Greg <g...@eskimo.com>