Oh no!  I had blood clots in my lungs a very long time ago and it caused a
bunch of fluid on my lungs (like over a 2 liter bottle full).  Have they
checked for that?  I believe a simple xray showed my initial fluid (kinda
squished my lung).  I was the same way - blood clots gone, but not back to
normal.  Either way, I hope whatever is causing it clears up quickly!

Michelle