I hope this is not seen as me making light of the situation. I AM NOT. But,
the whole colonoscopy discussion reminded me of a bit a local comedian here
in Nashville did years ago. He was part of a locally produced and broadcast
30-minute comedy skit show that aired late night for several weeks. The
show was called CUTS, and the character in this bit, Coach Bill Dingleman,
was a recurring character. Try not to laugh during this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J7sVZd69uw

Good luck, Greg.

Greg