Honestly, I don't know what I would do if I were diagnosed with cancer.
Fortunately, and despite my dad having both colon and prostate cancer, my last
two Cologuard tests were negative. My dad smoked non-filtered cigarettes for
30+ years before quitting. Still, if it were the other way around, I'd have to
know what I'd be going through, the prognosis, etc., before I could decide. I'm
61, 43 years post, have my own house, car, the trappings, I work 40 hours a
week, I'm active socially. I don't have an answer as to what I would do. I
usually don't have an answer until I'm confronted with the situation and what
it means. Just my take…
    On Sunday, August 28, 2022 at 11:46:09 AM PDT, Eric Olson