On Monday, Dec 23, 2002, at 03:30 Europe/London, Dan Palka wrote:

> I don't know who to belive anymore.  I got people on one side telling
> me it
> won't work, people telling me it *could* work, people telling me it
> will
> definetly work, and one guy that gave me a guarantee and warantee on
> it that
> it will work

There's no way it'll work (just to throw another hat in the ring) as
it's designed for 20 and 25MHz Quadras. Anything faster than that and
you will likely kill the CPU within seconds if it even boots.

--
Mark Benson

AIM - SilValleyPirate
Visit FlatPackMacs online: <http://fpm.gotdns.com>

"Never send a human to do a machine's job."
                                -The Matrix