[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

i run one as a server i am actually typing this on it it is my main
web/email server as well as for ssh connections.  anyways i just leave a
keyboard plugged into it with a penny and a dime on the power key to
make it turn on in case of power outages.  it works marvelously well you
should consider it.

Yeah, I did something similar for awhile, but power outages were rare ane it's on a little old UPS I picked up cheap that helps most things.

Mine's running web/ssh/email/DNS/telnet and occasionally IRC quite well with Debian Linux. It's very quick and usable as long as you stay out of X, but even X is usable in a pinch. Certainly isn't bad for a machine I got for free :)

Scott Holder