Cables are all connected, the HD and PS fan spin no problem. There is no boot
noise and no video. I am going to follow up the previous suggestion when I
get a chance and attach an ADB keyboard with the power button.

Stephen

PS it's almost definitely a good buy since it's labeled at $35 and I know the
manager (: