It's been a very very long time since I stopped reading this list. However I'm back now with the acquisition of a Quadra 900 with the Sonnet QuadDoubler (YAY!)

Anyway I'm using IE 2 for web browsing on it which is great (for me). No error messages, kind of fast, and displays pages good enough for me to see the information (which means utterly terribly, but not unreadable) and that is just the way I like it.

Anyway, I would prefer to use Netscape 2, which seems to download stuff faster on my dial up connection. The problem with Netscape (all versions) is that it barrages me with dozens of java and other assorted error messages at nearly every page load, sometimes so much that it crashes. Can't I shut these stupid things off somehow? At most, I'll upgrade to Netscape 3 if this will let me browse error message free. I don't care about every single piece of code that Netscape doesn't understand, I realize that the browser is very old. I just want it to work more like IE 2 in that it keeps it a secret...

BTW I'm running OS 7.1 and not willing to upgrade that either.

Thanks in advance!