At 10:48 +0000 23/02/05, Sparky 191 wrote:
Why is a 800 not great for web. Is it just too slow?

Yes, I think most people would find it too slow for web, also available/useable, and up-to-date browsers are not really available IMO.

That was why I gave up my Q800, like 5 year ago. Most stable and reliable Mac I ever had, it ran like 18 hours a day, w. sys 7.5.3 r2, tons of obscure extensions, 48 mb ram and RamDoubler. Had at least 2 browsers, email, 1-2 wysiwyg html editors and Photoshop running all day, all times, and it hardly ever crashed on me, maybe one day a week I had to close all apps down and Restart.

Nice little fella :-)

/Tina