For the ones here who are unaware:

There is a security list (secur...@quagga.net) which deals with security issues reported to Quagga: Assessing them, fixing them, provide the much needed disclosures etc. This is a closed list which had mostly “maintainers” and a few other selected individuals on it.

As part of our testing, I used to be on this list as well - until yesterday when I was taken off without explanation.

Not blaming anyone, but I was surprised on it - and wanted to get a public discussion on who is on the list and that I might no longer be able to test security fixes in private as part of this.

So who is still on the list? Or did the list get deleted? Or what happened?

Regards,

- Martin Winter