Hi Tony,

That sounds ideal and I'm very interested.
I'll also need to have an awkward conversation with my wife - and work
out a time do drive up - so do you have a deadline to be rid of the
engine?
I'm happy to help with removing it especially if it will give me a
better idea of how to refit it afterwards. Feel free to email me
privately and I can give you my contact details.

Matthew

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Quantum Owners Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/quantumowners?hl=en

IMPORTANT NOTE: All information presented herewith is provided on an "As Is" 
basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum Owners 
Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or in the 
preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any person or 
entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be 
caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained within this or 
related message(s).

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
quantumowners+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words 
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Reply via email to