Hi Folks,

My trailer has just had a ‘special moment’ with a low wall and has made a mess
of its built in fibreglass wheel arch.
(OK, so I didn’t swing out far enough to get round the corner.....)

Does anyone know what the shaping foam is called that wizards like Eddie use to
repair gaping holes in fibreglass?

Thanks Muchly

Chris G

related message(s).