  From: chris.qu...@btinternet.com
  To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 10:16 PM
  Subject: [Quantum Owners] Fibreglass repair

  Hi Folks,

  My trailer has just had a ‘special moment’ with a low wall and has made a
mess of its built in fibreglass wheel arch.
  (OK, so I didn’t swing out far enough to get round the corner.....)

  Does anyone know what the shaping foam is called that wizards like Eddie use
to repair gaping holes in fibreglass?

  Thanks Muchly

  Chris G
  No virus found in this message.