Ooh the 'Is it a classic' debate has been going for years! I'm not sure it matters as long as the 'correct' part is being changed. It would be interesting to see what would happen, for instance, if all bits from a Quantum 2+2 were switched to another bodyshell (new one from Phoenix for sale) - would they treat it as a classic or kit car?
Martin
One thing is clear - we all need to respond, otherwise even more creeping changes may stop our hobby! You can respond by Royal Mail, email or (if you are bold and want to give answers to every class of vehicle covered, from cars to lorries), respond online to the questionaire :-)

----- Original Message ----- From: <dar...@siepka.me.uk>
To: "Quantum Owners Group" <quantumowners@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Department of Transport Proposals

But what definition is being used for classic?
When my new logbook comes back for my 2+2 in April it's taxation class will become historic, is that the classic they refer to ?

IMPORTANT NOTE: All information presented herewith is provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum Owners Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or in the preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained within this or related message(s). --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Quantum Owners Group" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to quantumowners+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

---
http://www.avg.com