Thanks Jim.

No other numbers or markings on the wheels themselves.  Profile of the rims
is fine, nice and flat inside and evidence of previous weights being
fitted. The profile was one of the default settings on the machine I used
to balance them - showing me where to place the new weights on inside and
outside of the rim.

You are right.  It must have been the haircut.

Martin

related message(s).
---
"Quantum Owners Group" group.