I’ve done that as well on my 2+2 and saloon.

Jim

From: Susan and Martin Scott
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 1:48 PM
To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Re: 2+2 Alloy wheels

As Jim says re wheel bolts. An alternative (which I used) is to get the hubs
machined to remove the threads/make the holes slightly larger and fit wheel
studs (ISTR they were Focus ones) of the correct length, and then use the
correct nuts for the new alloy wheels. I think mine wheels (1999 Fiesta) were
ET 39, and the 'danger' zone is the clearance at the trailing arms on the rear
suspension (and sideways movement cause by the panhard rod)
Martin Scott