ISTR 60 is the sidewall height in percentage so 60/100 x 185 = 111mm, but I
don't know how much accuracy there is with these measurements.
Martin Scott
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: chris.quant via Quantum Owners Group
  To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 6:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Re: 2+2 Alloy wheels

  MK2 XR2 original wheels have 185/60/13 tyres.

  185 is the tyre width in mm
  60   is the side wall height in mm
  13   is the wheel size in inches

  I changed to

  165/60/14    MK3 Fiesta steel wheels

  This means the speedo will over-read by 1 mph.
  Its the closest I could get at the time.

  I currently have a MK4 Fiesta (parts bin) which is 185/55/14

  When these go onto the Q it should under-read by 1 mph, therefore taking me
back to MK2 XR2 again.

  Chris G