We thought we’d have a drive out to the coast today with the weather being so
nice, anyway, we were just a few hundred yards from our destination when woman
behind us decided to put the pedal to the floor, I heard the high revs of her
fiesta and just had time to look in the mirror to see her inches away before
the sickening crash of the impact.We were only at a fast walking pace when she
hit, the force of the crash sent us into the back of a RAV4 which didn’t look
too bad but apparently has some damage. My H4 will be a write off, the back end
is smashed and the body has a good split from the rear window, down the wheel
arch, under the car along the floor, to the other side, the front too is badly
smashed with the bonnet pushed up and the bumper pushed down.
Luckily everyone has walked away in one piece but we’ve a bit of neck pain
already.
I’ll have to contact insurance company tomorrow to see what happens next.
Sent from my iPhone