Thanks for the good wishes everyone, I’ve been out looking around at the
damage, both headlights have fell out with the surrounds being ripped off with
their tie bar, the front fibreglass cross brace is broken along with the
radiator surrounds
I’m not sure whether the fuel tank has been pushed forward but the filler
cap/pipe isn’t sat square anymore, the car needs a very careful looking over,
as usual it will be the lesser looking parts that push the bill beyond economic
repair
Bill

Sent from my iPhone