From: russ price
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:28 PM
To: Quantum Owners Group
Subject: [Quantum Owners] Re: Gearbox H4

I did wonder about 87 meaning 1987 but thought it too much of a coincedence to
have 2 gear boxes from the same year, especially as the H4 was supposedly built
from a 95 donor car. The metal tags are of course missing on both cars.

The question now is if the BC box is on the weak side, which gearbox(s) should
i be looking for?
Russ