From: Darren Siepka
Sent: 02 November 2020 13:46
To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Saloon rear ARB mounting hardware

I am just replacing/ updating the rear bar on my 2+2 which is the same as the
saloon.
I am using a BMW rear bar from E60/61.
There are several sizes ranging from a 12mm to a 18mm depending on engine size.
It is narrower so you need new brackets on the axle
But they are cheap, very cheap.
According to the roll bar calculator a 12 mm works out the same torsional
rating as our 14mm, the 18mm I got from an M5 calculates as being just over
twice nearly three times! I also have a 12mm so will see how the two differ.