Inertia switches are readily available from breakers, Ebay etc. Most are 3
pin but often connector only uses 2 of the pins.
The one I fitted in my saloon came from a Ford Fusion, Fiesta or similar
(the type with yellow top).
If you get one from breakers best to get complete with male connector plug
and short section of wiring harness - this make it easy to wire into
existing loom. Failing that you need to make connector plug - easy enough -
most are 3 way AMP connector.
In my setup I also installed a bypass switch and a dashboard warning led to
show if inertia switch has been triggered (this requires 3rd wire
connection).

John