On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 8:21 AM, pixel fairy <pixelfa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> gnome-keyring runs in template VMs, breaking ssh on newer keys. see

(Sorry for duplicate reply, 1st email forgot to CC the list)

relevant: https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/2351

As best I can gather, gnome-keyring is currently being hard-coded to
autostart because it is perceived as a dependency of nm-applet:

That said... I am running without gnome-keyring and nm-applet still
works fine... so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯