On 10/12/2016 10:52 AM, Ivan wrote:
> On 10/12/2016 08:26 AM, drew.qu...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Any updates yet for these issues? (as in updates I don't mean software
>> updates/patches/fixes, but information on tests done or requests for
>> more
>> details)
> Given the small size of the Qubes dev team, how busy they seem to be,
> the randomness of your problem, and its specificity (you seem to be
> the only one encountering that issue), I wouldn't count too much on
> getting dedicated help.

Seconded.  Drew seems to have a problem that merits JTAG / serial port /
netconsole debugging.  This is not something a Qubes OS dev can even do
for Drew.

If I were Drew, I would install vanilla Fedora and see if my machine
locks up with that.  I would also try a more modern vanilla Fedora
kernel on dom0, to see if that solves the issue.