On Saturday, 2 July 2016 23:58:56 UTC+10, Andrew David Wong wrote:

> 3.2-rc1 is a release candidate. The purpose of having a release
> candidate is to test the release. It's available to the public so that
> any members of the public who wish to test it may do so. If you do not
> wish to test it, you should not do so.
>
> Also, please note the warning on the download page immediately above
> the R3.2-rc1 download links:
>
> "This is a testing release. We appreciate your desire to help us test
> Qubes. However, we recommend you use a current and supported release
> for daily use."

Didn't see that, because I just went directly to the download area.

I went to www.qubes-os.org
Then followed the download link, it currently says 3.1
Then found the link to the FTP directory.
Used that, then downloaded.

Couldn't see anything for 3.2 there.
If I scroll down I can see it there for the download.
But due to the design of the website, it doesn't show everything
immediately, and I already knew how to get to the directory, so
I did.

Such as life. I know now, and will keep it in mind to check for the
future times I download and such. Thanks.