On 07/08/2016 09:54 AM, juris...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ah and just 1 more thing. Dont forget that a large part of users
> has FAMILY that uses the computer. And family WILL keep wanting to
> use windows. And wont allow people to change the system if their
> fully working windows is not there.

If somebody is happy with his/her windows/MAC/Ubuntu/WhatEver, then no
problem at all. They should keep using it.

Qubes is not for everyone. Especially not for the "happy windows users".

First priority for Qubes is security and privacy. On windows those tho
phrase not even exists. Maybe that is the reason for the Windows users
not even care about those as well.

BTW Windows itself is not ready for Qubes. It cannot be run as a
template based system because of:
- - legal shit. Let's consult your windows licencing expert about this.
- - It has no real file system standards,
- - Moreover don't even keep any standards.
- - I is keeping all kind of thing in the registry.

These points prevents it from running from template. Or at least make
your life really hard.

And it is just the OS, then we can start using software made for such
OS ;)

Most of those are unable to run on a template based windows because
placing it's shit all over the system, including registry -> they will
not survive a reboot and/or messing up everything.

Only the real "portable" apps are compatible.

Ohh, and I'm just a hapy Qubes user - for ages.

- --
Zrubi