Em sexta-feira, 8 de julho de 2016 05:17:54 UTC-3, Laszlo Zrubecz  escreveu:

> On 07/08/2016 09:54 AM, juris...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Ah and just 1 more thing. Dont forget that a large part of users
> > has FAMILY that uses the computer. And family WILL keep wanting to
> > use windows. And wont allow people to change the system if their
> > fully working windows is not there.
>

> If somebody is happy with his/her windows/MAC/Ubuntu/WhatEver, then no
> problem at all. They should keep using it.
>
> Qubes is not for everyone. Especially not for the "happy windows users".
>
> First priority for Qubes is security and privacy. On windows those tho
> phrase not even exists. Maybe that is the reason for the Windows users
> not even care about those as well.
>
> BTW Windows itself is not ready for Qubes. It cannot be run as a
> template based system because of:
> - - legal shit. Let's consult your windows licencing expert about this.
> - - It has no real file system standards,
> - - Moreover don't even keep any standards.
> - - I is keeping all kind of thing in the registry.
>
> These points prevents it from running from template. Or at least make
> your life really hard.
>
> And it is just the OS, then we can start using software made for such
> OS ;)
>
> Most of those are unable to run on a template based windows because
> placing it's shit all over the system, including registry -> they will
> not survive a reboot and/or messing up everything.
>

> Only the real "portable" apps are compatible.
>

> Ohh, and I'm just a hapy Qubes user - for ages.
>
> - --
> Zrubi

I did not like your tone and i will take that as an insult. If you were happy
with a TYPEWRITER, you should keep using it.
That is your way of thinking.

Sory to say, but you have a limited mind. If you failed to understand that gpu
passtrough is a security problem, try to read again.

Noone cares, and should not care if it reaches YOUR personal needs as an IT
user.

If you think that qubes is directed to provide security to a VERY SMALL AND
RESTRICT group, congratulations. You failed again. At least as a thinker to
direct the ship. You may even be good in isolated tasks, but you are unable to
see the whole picture. i am sorry.

In the post i teached how to use TAILS, there are HUNDREDS of people that uses
it now. Qubes? There were hundreds interested. The main question was FULL
WINDOWS FUNCIONALITY. And that lack made almost all give up untill that
funcionality is ready.

If you are happy with what you have, dont invent nothing else.
That is a real stupid way of thinking. You are someone destinated to work for
others. a sheep.

Noone told you to PROVIDE A WINDOWS TEMPLATE. People install it. It is not
forbidden.

If you are HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE, do not upgrade anymore. Do not use NONE of
new funcionalities. Stop. Freeze your system to make it become like your brain.