Btw, i did NOT test to remove the combined gpus (onboard + nvidia) from bios
and did not try to use exclusively just the nvidia. Maybe if i do that might
work.
Qubes also gave problem in both UEFI and BIOS to install. I had even to
disconnect my second monitor to install, or else i saw some writings in a black
"DOS" screen with a green "taskbar" in working menu and the graphical installer
was sent into the nvidia problematic monitor.

Nvidia has a new "CAPTURE SCREEN AND STREAM" dedicated function to help people
to stream their games without a drop in the FPS. I was VERY suspicious when i
saw that function. Plus, they install nvidia network.

In the end, they started to FORCE people to use GEFORCE EXPERIENCE to deliver
driver updates. Check in these comments how people reacted:

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/885587/forcing-us-to-use-geforce-experience-/

It is amazing how many enemies nvidia is doing with this "you do what i want i
dont care if you like" posture. Thats why i do not trust nvidia at all.

Plus, i leave my windows comodo firewall in paranoid config, and nvidia try to
communicate with several processes to several ips spread around the world all
the time.

Thats the main reason i would NEVER let nvidia inside a linux host. Specially
with their proprietary drivers and their "telemetry" terms of use that allows
them to spy on you, thats important to remember too.

The only "most secure" approach is to run the host inside INTEL (we have to
trust their intel hardware like it or not, since they can install ring-0
backdoors with deniability) to ISOLATE nvidia and let it see ONLY one virtual
machine we choose to use with passtrough, but NEVER use the newer cards in the
main system.

So, i would like to use a good GPU in my good desktop. But would not like to
dedicate it to be spyed. And i do not recommend anyone to use nvidia inside
qubes, not even with nouveau. UNLESS with a passtrough in a SEPARATED monitor.