Em sexta-feira, 8 de julho de 2016 07:54:52 UTC-3, Zrubi  escreveu:
> On 07/08/2016 10:56 AM, juris...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Install nvidia proprietary driver on dom-0 and be happy with the huge
> > security it will provide!!!! And "BE HAPPY" like he is!!!
> > Dont forget to remove the security warnings about installing those drivers
> > from the page. Oh, there is none. Cool.
> >
> > I am glad someone so smart came to tell how to "be happy" now!!! Thats what
> > you do when you have a gpu. Don`t isolate it to use, just use in dom-0!
> > great!
>
> Seems, you have absolutely no clue about Qubes, Xen and virtualization
> in general.
>

> --
> Laszlo Zrubecz

And you, about humans. You have such a limited mind...
If you wanna change to a "ad hominem", let`s see what you wrote here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/qubes-users/tKOVanAupFE

=======================

feature request: luksAddNuke
How difficult would it be to implement Kali Linux's luksAddNuke patch to
Qubes, ideally on a per-VM basis?

https://www.kali.org/how-to/emergency-self-destruction-luks-kali/

Suggested operation:

password 1 -- decrypts drive, normal operation
password 2 -- nukes a predetermined list of VMs
password 3 -- nukes the whole disk

Laszlo Zrubecz
17/02/15
Re: [qubes-users] feature request: luksAddNuke
Just wonder what situation called this feature to reality?

The only one I can imagine is if your data worth much more than your life.

==================================

So, you CAN NOT IMAGINE a situation where someone would need to nuke a list of
VMs? lol. There are DOZENS of situations. Anyone could name a lot BUT YOU. I
had a friend that had to give his key in an airport... Noone did copy his Hard
Drives lol. He just had to let them in to examine. Last Week, a good friend of
mine.. His wife found some lipstick in his clothes and made him turn over his
facebook password and his veracrypt full disk encryption password. If he was a
qubes user, he would had a profile to speak with his lover. And would want a
password to nuke some specific vms. In your short sized mind, common things are
beyond your imagination. Just hollywood CIA scenes.

Dude, i think the only thing about isolation you proved to know is that you
managed to have an isolated mind. Isolated from common sense. And, i am sure,
isolated from the real world, since you have zero common sense.

If you think is better to let people install nvidia drivers in dom-0 to make
the system work is better than provide gpu passtrough... Assuming that anyone
will have onboard video too... And that think otherwise is to "have absolutely
no clue about virtualization"... What can i say?

There are A LOT of people that ARE INTERESTED TO INSTALL QUBES but ONLY IF they
can bring their windows with them... With their games, their working skypes,
their capture screen devices... The world uses WINDOWS, there are not just
GAMES using gpus inside windows. When you say "they are happy there, leave them
there" with a lack of judgment of that huge size, i think to myself that the
task is not to enlighten you about ONE subject, but to fix your mind kernel.

How to teach you that the WORLD that USES windows is LOOKING for security? How
to tell you that there are Billions of people out there using android and
windows and depends on them for a lot of things? You seem to know nothing about
them.

Just to name ANDROID EMULATION... The best and safest one is in ISOS to be used
inside a VM... But you will not find not even 10k people in the world using it.
Someone made BLUESTACKS using the computer gpu power... They have HUNDREDS OF
MILLIONS users now.

GPU passtrough would bring a flood of users bigger than what you imagine, would
release them from the hands of closed source, would bring the WORLD an
incentive to open source security.

If we have to trust intel, that doesnt mean we must trust nvidia or throw away
our gpus in garbage, dude. Gpu passtrough is the ANSWER.

You have ZERO capability of understanding social enginnering. You proved that
in every comment you gave until now. You can not even realize that nvidia
FORESAW and BLOCKED acess when it detects is being in a virtualized
environment. Why your "isolated inside qubes" mind think they did that? They
work in a cartel. In a single battle front. You dont even understand why Linus
gave a finger to nvidia in public. Why the fight and what is the game.

If you not even with a bomb in your ears can understand that GPU is nowadays
the ONLY bottleneck that stops the flood from people coming into linux world,
and that qubes would be the answer...

i will tell you something. If people saw an easy to install system, self
proclaimed with the best disk encryption of the world, and with the ease of use
of a virtualbox, and they could pass usb devices and gpu to there, you coudnt
imagine how many would flood and how larger qubes project would become.

Go check ORACLE virtualbox or even VMware statistics... People use
virtualization for security uses, but there will be 1 installing them on linux
for 10k installing in windows. IF YOU WERE inside oracle, for example, you
would say "nah, dont make a windows version, they dont care about security" or
something, and would make them bankrupt. rofl.

But u made me think.. Is that all just ignorance or are you in someone pocket?
Because this is a game of BILLIONS and NSA money flows anywhere you see a
security software that would be "the solution". Or you just think that 1 person
inside xen is served better than 1k persons insite kvm? (IF kvm were the answer
what i think it not)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_share_of_operating_systems

here. keep fighting among all distros for the 1,46% of linux users.
Not to forget that ANDROID virtualization is still a need. And NEEDS
passtrough. is not hard...

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/2z0evz/gpu_passthrough_or_how_to_play_any_game_at_near/

http://superuser.com/questions/895096/is-host-gpu-on-on-android-emulator-same-as-gpu-passthrough

wow... OUCH... 130 million users??? They did managed to pass the gpu INSIDE
WINDOWS...

http://www.bluestacks.com/pt-br/index.html?__dlrd=1

Plus... Bluestacks is being PASSED BEHIND by other android viurtualization
solutions... hummm... U know WHY?

Ima tell you: GAMES. GAMES made people go to bluestacks first and after to
other solutions. See if people that WORKS with android virtualization will use
the SAFEST solution inside like virtualbox for their work or if they will use a
WINDOWS BLUESTACKS version that screws the hole system and makes the computer
slow and filled with bloatware. Hmmm yes, that is right. They choose the SCREW
YOUR WINDOWS version. Cause has gpu acceleration. ok.

In your mind, the 300 million people in the world using android virtualization
should BE HAPPY there in their smartphones.

Plus, i had it. There is no point in enlightening you.
It is clear that you are against gpu passtrough. Not only you dont see the
clear advantages, but you DO NOT SEE the security disvantages of not providing
gpu passtrough. And EVEN IF you WERE right, what you are NOT, you wont never
provide total security since intel has their microcode backdoors, since google
and ISP tracks your different profiles, using the SAME IP, since NSA funds 70%
of tor budget etc.

Maybe someone with vision appears and forks the qubes to a kvm and make it
spread to the world. Maybe xen manage to do it. Those are maybes, but is clear
that wont happen so soon. I also like to use skype, watch screens in
conferences, and linux skype sucks and is full of limitations, plus i like my
games, once in a while, so ima try kvm.

Ah, and dont forget to check this hundreds of windows aplications too. They all
use gpu. Tell their millions of users to stay happy inside windows and to
forget security or isolation. Nvidia needs to track what they do inside their
computers too, imagine all those poor people using isolation, would be real bad
for their security inside a dom-0.

https://www.nvidia.com/content/gpu-applications/PDF/gpu-applications-catalog.pdf