Em sexta-feira, 8 de julho de 2016 18:04:10 UTC-3, Achim Patzner  escreveu:
> Am 08.07.2016 um 10:56 schrieb juris...@gmail.com:
> > HERE!!! This is the perfect qubes solution according to this guy.
> Whatever they prescribed you, please take your pills. You really need them.
>
> To the rest: Could everybody please stop feeding the troll; some of us
> had quite a busy week and it is bad enough having to catch up with this
> list without having to wade through this kind of bullshit.
>

> Achim

Achim. Don't forget YOU are the homosexual, NOT ME. That's a mental disease,
doesn't matter if for political reasons was removed or not from disease list.

By the way, you are not THAT secure, are you? Too bad for you there are no
pills to heal your condition.  That kinda porn can get you in jail, you know?

lol "pills"; right. Listen, communist: Do NOT forget that it is YOU that got
medicated because of depression. If you have nothing to say about the matter,
BE QUIET. Or get back to your pills. I never needed them.

And NO, i am not "trolling", this "security expert" noob got hacked by a friend
of mine, and was discovered he is gay and communist. Back to YOUR pills,
depressed noob. They record everyone that takes those pills, do you know that?
pffffff

Thanks Marek, Andrew Wong, Chris Laprise, Niels, and Duncan, for your usefull
and smart comments.

Achim, if you have nothing to say about nvidia in dom-0 and it's telemetry,
just remain quiet. I do not like gay people anyway.

For Qubes, is a great and secure alternative for computers without nvidia gpu.
Maybe the BEST. But i concluded that WITH nvidia, kvm passtrough is more secure
than Xen.
Compared with the nvidia spy telemetry and the need to use proprietary drivers,
the bigger kvm code poses a smaller treath.

We are FORCED to use USA hardware anyway. When USA forced companies to start
using CLOSED source in hardware (yes, that was forced), IBM was against and
they made a deal to boost it for the agreement. They changed the RIGHT and for
the first time you buy a closed box without the right of being proprietary of
all inside.

Since that, things went worst, until the LAVABIT incident where i saw and
checked USA laws and saw that they are doing this with hardware companies too.
And they must agree by the power of usa law. So, you will not escape usa spy if
you usa usa hardware. But nvidia went too far.

I will still use a computer with nvidia, but isolate it. Can`t do it in qubes.
Moving to KVM. Thanks to all.