On Sunday, September 11, 2016 at 11:13:51 PM UTC+2, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki
wrote:
> Interesting. Any errors in journalctl?

Nothing interesting found there.

But... Today, I started having a similar issue with NetVM. It does not start
NetrowkManager after resume. It looks like the script is just skipped.

Note that while USBVM is Debian 8, NetVM is Fedora 23.

> Yes, unless that malicious device successfully compromise your USBVM. And
> given the number of available drivers, attack surface is huge.

Thanks for clarification.

Hmm, maybe the attack surface could be dramatically reduced by a proper udev
configuration. This would imply that even flash drives would be probably
handled outside of USBVM, though.