> the source code of qvm-run is your best documentation of how applications are
> run without logging in :)
> here is the session that is started in vms. I like the hangman :)
> https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-gui-agent-linux/blob/master/appvm-scripts/usrbin/qubes-session

Thanks for the link, Connor! Yes, a lot of effort has been put in that hangman
:D

Looking at it and seeing how beautifully simply it is kept, wouldn't it make
sense to load from there `/etc/profile` file? (I think usually this file is the
main responsible of triggering cascade loading of profile files, but correct me
if I am wrong)

Thanks