On Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 12:11:29 AM UTC-4, raah...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 4:16:35 PM UTC-4, Jeremy Rand wrote:
> > York Keyser:
> > > Hi group,
> > >
> > > I have a short, maybe stupid question, where or how can I see the
> > > available memory. Not the memory of each VM I need to know how much
> > > memory is availably global wide. (Short-term and Long-term memory)
> > >
> > > Regards York
> >
> > Last I heard, there isn't an easy way to see the total available RAM in
> > all VM's.  Maybe some progress happened there and I haven't heard?  It
> > would certainly be a useful feature.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > -Jeremy
>
> add cpu and hdd activity and all that as well lol.  xentop is another way to
> only show only activity for each vm but I find it more accurate then
> qubes-manager.
>
> Before 3.1 I use to just add all the ram up from all the vms with a
> calculator,  but after 3.1 they changed the way how dom0 handles ram,
> probaby for a very good reason,  but there is now now way to tell for me when
> what vm is giving back ram or not.  or how much total being used or free.

what I do is show inactive vms and keep qubes-manager open at all time and look
for triangles to see if there is a problem in a vm to shut it down when needed.
  Like Justin Cooper(Salute) for Hillary's server haha unplug it(Shut it down)
for a second and restart it see if it persists.

I never saw in a Campaign,  a candidate say go to my website and we will be
fact checking everything in real time haha.  Pioneer.