On Saturday, October 1, 2016 at 5:04:22 PM UTC-4, cubit wrote:
> hello everyone.  just upgraded to 3.2 and liking it.   one question I
> have......
>
> Is there any reason (other than trust) not to install MenuLibre
> (https://smdavis.us/projects/menulibre) to dom0 so I can organize the
> application menu to do things like group the templates?   Or perhaps I am
> missing some already installed way with out having to manually edit config
> files?

I find xfce a little confusing too.  In KDE I changed disposable vm browser
entry, and also added disposable app menu entries under diff vms, so they'd
retain  certain firewall settings.  But I can't figure out how to do this in
kde lol without some 3rd party tool as well...  I mean this is confusing >
https://askubuntu.com/questions/76042/how-can-i-add-items-to-xfce-root-menu