4. Oct 2016 11:47 by cu...@tutanota.com:

> https://smdavis.us/projects/menulibre>   looks promising
>

> But I am think that I just checking with anyone who has experience with XFCE
> + Qubes to make sure there is not some sort of compatibility issue by using
> such a app and how Qubes interacts with the application menu.

I tried menulibre and it did not go so well, moving the "Qubes VM Manager"
shortcut in the app menu from the middle of off the templates and  appvm's to
the top along side "run program" and "terminal emulator"  had the very bad side
effect of deleting all the shortcuts under "system tools".

Has anyone played around and found a way to --safely-- organize the application
menu?