Hi ,

thx for your reply.

On 06.10.2016 10:13, Grzesiek Chodzicki wrote:
W dniu środa, 5 października 2016 22:23:28 UTC+2 użytkownik
qu...@posteo.de napisał:
USB passthrough for HVM is currently broken, You need to either use a
Linux AppVM or do it over the network.

Is there a possibility to run iTunes on Linux in an AppVM? At least I am not aware of it without a virtual machine with Windows.

Network would work in theory, but it would require a bridge, which is not possible without patching in Qubes OS afaik.

Network backups also need to be setup for the first time via USB which I can workaround atm by copying over the iTunes configuration from the other VM but this still requires a bridge network device.

Regards