Hi Chris,

Thanks for the suggestion.
Just to clarify, the VPN tunnel was created within the sys-firewall, and
currently that's the only proxyVM that I'm using (apart from the sys-whonix),
hence all traffic from the sys-net isn't encapsulated by the tunnel.
My understanding is that the sys-firewall merely forwards the traffic through
the sys-net by adding a forwad rule in the sys-firewall every time a new VM is
started. For that reason I was wondering if I cannot solve this more
effectively by simple adding a forwarding rule in the sys-firewall to whitelist
all traffic originated from to the destination address and port 8082, wouldn't this be possible?
Privacy during updates are not an issue for me, by the contrary, since this
would allow more network throughput.
I confess I'm not very keen in changing templates or creating a dedicated
proxyVm for this purpose.

Sent using GuerrillaMail.com
Block or report abuse: