Hi Chris,

Thanks for the suggestion.
Just to clarify, the VPN tunnel was created within the sys-firewall, and
currently that's the only proxyVM that I'm using (apart from the sys-whonix),
hence all traffic from the sys-net isn't encapsulated by the tunnel.
My understanding is that the sys-firewall merely forwards the traffic through
the sys-net by adding a forwad rule in the sys-firewall every time a new VM is
started. For that reason I was wondering if I cannot solve this more
effectively by simple adding a forwarding rule in the sys-firewall to whitelist
all traffic originated from 0.0.0.0/0 to the destination address
10.137.255.254/32 and port 8082, wouldn't this be possible?
Privacy during updates are not an issue for me, by the contrary, since this
would allow more network throughput.
I confess I'm not very keen in changing templates or creating a dedicated
proxyVm for this purpose.

Thanks

----
Sent using GuerrillaMail.com