Marek Marczykowski-Górecki:
> On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 07:50:26PM +0000, Emil Cronjäger wrote:
> Take a look at those instructions (in order):

That got me a shell in one of the two VM's - thanx! There were some
problems with the ip-commands though, but I managed to get the data out,
and put it into a fresh VM.

The other VM (also standalone), however, wont help me with a shell:

        connected to domain [domain-name]
        error: operation failed: PTY device is not yet assigned

I am not sure or how to determine it, but it *might* be a debian-based
VM, if that is to any help.
It is not crucial for me to get the VM up and running, but I need to get
data out of it somehow.

> That should work - those VMs will be set to use your default template.

Yup, it worked.

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit