On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 08:12:18PM -0500, IntersolarMN wrote:
> Thank you for the tips. I'm still struggling with this, however.
>
> In order to obtain a copy of the LibreOffice install file onto the
> Template: fedora23 domain, I'll need some new steps.
>
> I can launch the Web Browser from the Template: fedora23 domain, but
> it will not go to any website, including the LibreOffice website or
> Google. SERVER NOT FOUND error occurs.
>
> I have launched a Web Browser from both an [untrusted] and [work]
> domain, and was able to download copies of the
> LibreOffice_5.1.6_Linux_x86-64_rpm.tar.gz file to both of these
> domains' Download folders.
>
> I cannot, however, copy either version of the install file to the
> Fedora23 domain, even when using CTRL/SHIFT/C followed by
> CTRL/SHIFT/V. Perhaps it could be done in Terminal, but I would need
> to ask someone for the commands and directories to do this.
>
> If I attempt to launch Software from within Fedora23, there are no
> office or word processor options launching, and not even searching for
> Libre will help.
>
> Can someone provide the directory/directories I could go to in
> Terminal and what commands to run to move the install file into the
> Fedora23 and run it?

You could help yourself by reading the docs.

The templates are not able to access the internet - this is a security
feature. They can access the upstream proxy and can download software
using that route. You can change this setting, but it introduces risks.

Open Software from Fedora-23 template and search for office. That works
for me.
Alternatively, open a terminal and use fedora tools:
sudo dnf install libreoffice

There is no need to download packages and copy them to the template.
If you DO want to do this then read the docs-
https://www.qubes-os.org/copying-files