On 2016-11-13 23:33, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki wrote:

I guess you've meant 23 here? Otherwise, what's the problem?

No, I meant the updated fedora-24 template.

Updating the fedora-23 template, which I haven't made changes to, to fedora-24 works fine. No update errors. No trim errors. It updated and works fine with Fedora 24 following the manual update instructions. I switched my AppVMs that used fedora-23 to use this new template and I don't see any issues.

All of my other Fedora 23 templates, where I had added different software, they are the ones that failed at the "trim" stage of the manual upgrade process. None of those are functioning now.

I haven't had a chance to try checking for failed service startup messages yet as I don't have access to the machine right now, but will report back.