Thank you very much, your solution worked (actually I had to give
virsh -c xen:/// undefine trim-fedora-23
and not
virsh -c xen:/// undefine fedora-23-fstrim
and then I had to manually remove the trim-fedora-23 files in
/var/lib/qubes/appvm).

The problem started when I decided to make a little script to automatize the
trim process for all my templates at once, but it is evident that I must have
made some mistake while doing it :D

Anyway, a "global trim function", as well as a "global update function" would
be very helpful, updating/trimming of templates can be quite time consuming!

Cheers,
Fab.