On 12/01/2016 03:48 AM, Zrubi wrote:
On 11/30/2016 02:59 PM, Loren Rogers wrote:
Hi all,

Are there any recommended strategies for creating and managing
TemplateVMs for regular users?

I'm having those templates:
netVMs, Proxym Firewall, VPN: fedora minimal based
regular AppVMs: Fedora, stuffed with all the apps I ever needed.
Devel VMs : Fedora, with development focused things.
Work : Fedora with work related apps.

Still thinking of merging the Devel one with my regular template because
of the update overhead.

One precaution I usually follow is not putting development tools like compilers in systems that are meant for non-development use. If I were to merge any of those categories you listed, it would be Work and Regular.

Chris