fredag 2. desember 2016 17.19.29 UTC+1 skrev Grzesiek Chodzicki følgende:
> W dniu piątek, 2 grudnia 2016 10:57:48 UTC+1 użytkownik
> You can use mouse attached to the usb-vm which has usb input proxy installed
> to avoid switching devices around.

Thank you very much Mr. Chodzicki, that was enough to push me in the right
direction and hunt down the instructions here:
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-app-linux-input-proxy

I worked my way through it from the section "Manual usage", starting at
"Alternatively you can allow USB VM to initiate the connection whenever you
attach your device. For that you need to ..."

Works like a charm, now I even have two mice attached!